Teacher of Geography - Permanent Position - MPS/UPS
Required for January 2019
We are seeking to appoint for January 2019, an outstanding, driven and enthusiastic teacher of Geography.
We are looking for someone who is committed to securing high standards and has a proven record of raising academic achievement.
As a teacher of Geography, you will be passionate about your subject and about improving the life chances of your pupils through consistently outstanding provision and practice. We are looking for an individual who can motivate, challenge and inspire all our pupils, irrespective of background or ability, to be the best that they can be.
This would be an ideal opportunity for someone seeking their first teaching role; equally, the post would offer excellent opportunities for more experienced teachers who are looking to develop and enhance their professional expertise.
Holy Family has undergone a period of transition and is keen to build and develop upon the energy, vision and commitment shown by the new Headteacher. The leadership team have a focused strategy aiming to take the school towards a Good status by June 2019 and this is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of the rapid improvement that has already taken place.
The successful candidate will:
- Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
- Be a consistently good teacher with the potential to be outstanding
- Have a passion for the teaching and learning of Geography
- Be committed to raising of standards across Key Stage 3 and 4
- Be able to inspire pupils to achieve their full potential in Geography
In return we can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a successful, genuinely inclusive school with an excellent reputation
- A positive and progressive working environment focused on pupil progress
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to learn and develop your teaching abilities, an excellent springboard onto further opportunities
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Please download the application pack from tje links below.
The closing date for applications is midday on Friday 19 October 2018 and interviews are anticipated for week commencing 22 October 2018.
We reserve the right to close vacancies early if we have sufficient suitable applications. Therefore we encourage interested applicants to submit an application as soon as possible.
The Holy Family Catholic High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance. Holy Family Catholic High School is an Equal Opportunities employer
|Click here to download Teacher Application Form|
|Click here to download Recruitment Monitoring Form|
|Click here to download Rehabilitation of Offenders Act Disclosure Form|
|Click here to download Teacher Job Description|
|Click here to download Person Specification|
|Click here to download Notes to Applicants|