- The House system at Holy Family Catholic High School was re-launched in September 2017.
- Every student and member of staff at Holy Family Catholic High School is a member of a ‘House’.
- The Houses are made up of all students from years 7 to 11.
- Each student and staff members is given a badge which shows the House that they will represent.
- The House system aims to create competition, promote good work and also a positive approach to school life.
- Teamwork is encouraged so that the gifts and talents of all students in the Body of Christ can be celebrated.
- The House system also provides opportunities for students to take on responsibilities and brings everyone in the school community together to celebrate positive achievements.
History of the Houses
- The houses are named after local historic and religious figures who have contributed to the life and history of the local area and the Catholic church.
- On entry to Holy Family Catholic High School each student is allocated to one of Four Houses and they remain in this house for the duration of their time at school.
- You can find more information about our houses by click on the relevant icons below.