The Holy Family is a Catholic School which welcomes people of other faiths. We strive for excellence in all aspects of our community. We nurture, motivate and raise the aspirations of individuals so that they can fulfil their potential by using their God given talents.
- To create an inclusive, safe and caring community in which the contributions of students, parents, parishes, staff and governors are encouraged and
- To provide a teaching and learning environment which challenges and supports each
- To promote relationships in which each person treats others with respect and consideration, irrespective of gender, race, religion or physical or intellectual ability
- To foster in each individual self-esteem, self-confidence and self-discipline within the Christian framework of love, forgiveness and reconciliation
- To actively encourage the self-motivation and continuous development of each individual
Please read the full Special Education Needs and Disabilities policy below: