The Holy family School has a canteen that can seat 100 students comfortably. The food is prepared by a team of staff employed by North Yorkshire. The kitchen has been awarded a 5 star food hygiene certificate by the FSA.
Our meals are produced freshly every day in the school kitchen from only:
- fresh meat and poultry sourced from the region;
- fruit and vegetables sourced regionally where possible using local suppliers;
- products free from additives associated with health problems in young children;
- fats free from hydrogenated oils; with
- menus that are nutritionally balanced
Our school operates a cafeteria system with a wide choice of lunches:
- you can eat Indian, Mexican, Chinese, Italian or Spanish dishes;
- have a meal deal with an apple, drink and a cheese sandwich; or
- have a freshly-made two-course lunch every day.
We also have a pre school breakfast club and a Snack bar at breaktime where pupils can get both hot and cold food.
If you would like to see our menu please download it below:
Our price list is also available here: